Logan County Extension Agronomy is here to provide information on water quality, crops and cropping systems, nutrient management, full and limited irrigation, weed management, range and forages, and range management.
If you have an Agronomy question please call our Area Agronomist, Wilma Trujillo, at (719) 688-9168 or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ag Agent’s Program Emphases:
- Wheat-based Rotational Dry Land Cropping Systems
- No-Till and Reduced Till for Increasing Precipitation Capture and Retention
- Precision/Site-Specific Farming
- Limited Irrigation Cropping
- Alfalfa and Grass Hay Production and Marketing
- Irrigated Pastures for Grazing Livestock
- Native Plant Identification
- Livestock Poisoning Troubleshooting
- Crop Injury Troubleshooting
2020 Eastern Colorado Crop Production Conference